Your data will be processed by SARL CARLO 42, boulevard d'Italie in Monaco (98000) and registered in the Trade and Industry Directory with number 21S08828.
You can contact our personal data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the above address.
DATA COLLECTION AND CATEGORY
We collect information when you fill out one of our forms and when you sign up for our newsletter. The information collected includes your first name, last name, company name, phone number and email address.
This data is collected by us on the basis of our legitimate interest. Indeed, in order to respond to your requests and any request you may have expressed, we must necessarily obtain the information listed above in order to be able to contact you in return. Their provision is therefore mandatory so that we can respond to your requests.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request. This collection is based on your consent. Indeed, you can give and withdraw your consent by configuring the type of cookies placed on your device by pressing the blue and white cookie at the bottom left of your screen.
USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
All the information we collect from you will be used for the following purposes:
In order to answer your questions raised in the contact form or via sending an email or whatsapp.
- Cookies and tracers: In order to personalize and optimize the comfort of use of our websites
- Demonstration of our product
In order to contact and present a demo of our application to companies that request us.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Your data will not be transferred, sold, rented or made available in any way to third parties, with the exception of those who provide services to CARLO or who carry out certain activities on behalf of the company. (such as the newsletter). Under no circumstances will these third party companies process the data for their own purposes. No transfer of data outside the European Union is carried out and if this should occur, these will be carried out in accordance with the procedures in force (ie in particular standard contractual clauses of the European Commission etc.).
It is specified that your data may be transmitted to the internal departments of Carlo concerned in order to ensure the best possible processing of your request.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, the newsletter) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILE CREATION
For some services, we may process your personal data using automated methods. This means that some decisions are made automatically without human intervention.
We can also create a profile by analyzing your behavior on our site, by showing you products that may interest you, depending on the preferences you have displayed by your navigation, or information obtained through cookies.
In addition, if you have agreed to receive commercial communications, these can be adapted and personalized according to the interests of users, either according to the products and services requested, or on the basis of the data that we can deduce or obtain from your browsing, your interest in certain content, or your reaction to our communications.
In accordance with the right to data protection, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to know what personal data we are processing about you and the reasons for which we are processing it.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours and, as such, you can ask us to rectify them at any time if the data in our records are incorrect.
- Right of deletion: You can request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from our files. However, and as we have indicated in the section on data retention above, please note that, in certain circumstances, compliance with applicable law may prevent the effective exercise of this right, or limit its effectiveness. scope (e.g. we might delete your user data, but not existing information that we manage for contractual, billing, etc.)
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data in relation to one of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case, and provided that such processing is not strictly necessary. to the execution of the contract or the regulations in force.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may request the restriction of processing in the following cases: If you believe that the information we hold about you is not correct or accurate; If you believe that we are not processing your data legitimately, but you prefer that we limit the processing of your data to its deletion; If the data we hold is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, but you need us to keep it to assert legal claims; If, after exercising your right to object to any processing, you expect a response from us.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, where technically possible and reasonable, to request that the personal data you have provided to us directly be disclosed to another data controller. If we can do so, we will provide your data directly to that other controller, but if not, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
We will process your data for as long as necessary to solve your doubts, questions and carry out the presentation of our services. These data will be kept for a period proportionate to the purpose for which we process them, to meet legal and regulatory requirements and within the limits imposed by them. Indeed, in order to define adequate retention periods, we take into account the legal deadlines imposed in tax, financial and commercial matters as well as the purpose of the corresponding processing.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates related to our app, occasional company news, related product information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 42 boulevard d'Italie, 98000 Monaco.