Find the answers to your questions
Adding a second bank card
Why a second bank card?
This feature allows you to add a bank card to your Carlo account and choose which one to pay with when making a purchase.
How to add a second bank card?
To add a second bank card, here are the steps to follow:
- Click on My account then Add a card
- Enter your information. Depending on your bank, you may be redirected to your banking app's authentication page.
- Your second card has just been added! You can choose the default card by clicking on the three dots on the right and ticking "Set as default"
How do I choose the card I want to pay with?
When you make a purchase, you can choose which bank card you want to pay with. Here are the steps:
1. Enter the amount of your purchase
2. Enter the amount from your Carlo balance you wish to use.
3. When the purchase summary, appears select the card with which you wish to pay with.