Carlo brings a modern tool to local shops and helps the city develop its local economy. The advantages of joining Carlo as a trader are multiple:
More customers: With Carlo, you attract customers interested in the cashback program;
More profit: A contained cost, our mission being to bring you additional sales and profits. You make sales with a low customer acquisition cost. There is no subscription to be part of the program. You pay a low commission to Carlo only when customers use the application in your business;
A community: Be part of a community that supports local commerce.
Any business can become a Carlo partner, just make an appointment with us and we will take care of the rest.
- You make an appointment with us so that we present the concept to you, how it works and that we provide you with the list of necessary documents.
- We provide you with a QR code specific to your business. You don't need anything other than a smartphone or tablet!
- We provide a short training of less than 10min to all employees of your business.
To become a Carlo partner trader, all you need to do is be a trader and have an RCI (KABIS in France), RIB, 2 proofs of identity documents for companies in their own names.
For LLCs, SAMs, etc. add a copy of the articles of association, the identity cards of the holders of more than 25% of shares and a register of the beneficial owner(s).
Once your status has been validated by our team, you can download the application intended for merchants Carlo App Business available on theApp Store and on Google play.
All you have to do is log in with the credentials provided.
On your cash register software, add a new payment method called “Carlo”.
Let your customer scan the paper QR code at your checkout. He will then have to enter the amount of the transaction and the amount of cashback used. All you have to do is check that the transaction has been validated, on your customer's phone or in your application, My sales section.
If you do not have a paper QR code at the checkout, you can display your QR code on your phone in the Carlo App Business application, under my QR code.
We recommend you stay logged in to your Carlo account to facilitate transactions.
You can track all transactions made with Carlo in the My Sales tab of the app.
At the end of each day, we'll send you a detailed summary of your transactions for the day with Carlo. It is the same monthly.
There are two scenarios:
- If you make a total of sales of less than 250 euros in the month, the total amount of sales for the month is automatically transferred to you at the end of the month.
- Otherwise, you receive your money per threshold of 250 euros. For example: if on day 1 you make 450 euros in sales, you will receive 450 euros at the end of the day. If on day 2 you make 200 euros in sales and on day 3, 50 euros in sales, you will receive 250 euros on day 3. Transfers are made in increments of 250 euros. And if there is less than 250 euros left at the end of the month, the rest will be sent to you at the end of the month.
If your conditions of sale allow it, then it is quite possible to cancel a transaction. To do this, just go to the tab My sales, click the transaction, and then cancel the transaction.
- 5% cashback for the customer
- 2% cashback for the referrer
- 3% Carlo commission fee.
The accounting information is available on the monthly report that we send you each month.